Assistant Ballet Teacher - Mondays / Tuesdays from February 2020
3 x Freelance Roles:
Mondays 3.30 - 6.15pm, Islington
Tuesdays 4 - 7pm, Islington
Tuesdays 3.30 - 7pm, Hackney
Please state in application which role/ roles you are interested in
Currently teaching over 400 children per week across London, Ballet North are looking for an exceptional dance teacher/ teachers full of warmth and energy to join our growing team, helping deliver high quality, creative dance experiences to our growing number of pupils from ages 18 months upwards
Priding ourselves on our personal and friendly classes, we are looking for an assistant teacher who is passionate about dance education, commited to the role and their development and who wishes be part of an established and professional school.
This is a permanent role (term time) with huge scope to grow for the right candidate:
Essential Requirements for the Role:
- Dance degree or similar / professional dance training
- Experience working with both children and families
- Experience and confidence working with very young children
- Must be punctual, reliable and professional at all times
- Long-term commitment to the role, personal development and the growth of the school
- Willingness to learn and deliver in the style of the school
- Up to date Enhanced DBS or willingness to obtain one immediately
- Up to date Insurance or willingness to obtain immediately
£15 - £17 p/h for Assisting (depending on experience)
Dates (please let us know in your application if you can't make any of the below)
Deadline for applications: Thursday 16th January 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Audition Class: W/C 27th January 2020
Start: February 2020
How to Apply
Please send an up to date teaching CV along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role and reasons for applying and copies of your up to date DBS and Insurance Certificates (if applicable) to email@example.com by the above deadline.
Please note in your cover letter any dates that you will not be available. Please also note any factors or other commitments that may clash with your work (e.g. other performing or teaching commitments on any of the dates outlined).
Thank you for your interest in working with Ballet North. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Contact: 0787 068 5596 firstname.lastname@example.org www.balletnorth.co.uk